Sales Business Development - Remote & Flexible Hours
- Posted: over a month ago
Role: Sales Business Development – Remote - Flexible Hours
Job Type: Project-based, Part-Time, Flexible Hours
We are one of the best sales teams in the country providing a service that is critical to the growth, profit, and success of most businesses. Known as Door Openers, our main focus is booking meetings with the right prospects. We laser focus on securing the best prospect meetings for our clients.
The right candidates enjoy the thrill of booking meetings and have at least 10 years of experience making outbound calls booking meetings with new prospects. Potential to earn full-time pay while working remotely, part-time/flexible hours. As a sales unicorn, you succeed at booking meetings with senior-level executives across any industry. As long as KPIs are met, you have the freedom to make your own schedule with vacation.
You Should Apply:
If you are a senior-level, enterprise sales executive who is looking for a remote and flexible schedule. You have a high track record of consistently achieving new business goals. Are a self-starter, very organized, and comfortable with daily use of CRM.
Required skills and experience:
- 10+ years' experience securing meetings with new executive-level prospects (C-level, SVP, VP, Director)
- Strong ability to engage prospects and their assistants in dialogue, quickly build rapport, actively listen and maneuver conversations to achieve the maximum number of meetings possible
- Self-motivated, disciplined, methodical, superior attention to detail
- Advanced computer proficiency with CRM, MS-Office, file sharing, and Zoom
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or related discipline preferred
- Secure and schedule initial meetings with high-level decisions makers on behalf of our clients
- Articulate the value proposition with a prospect by phone, voicemail, and/or email to maximize the number of meetings
- Maintain daily CRM activity data and utilize CRM reports to strategize activity level for best results
- Ability to learn, understand and communicate complex information gained to prepare clients for prospect meetings
- Confirm meetings, write meeting reports and bi-weekly reviews, track performance and report to clients and management
- Attend internal and external meetings via videoconferencing
- Work with prospecting and research tools and with our research department on the refining prospect list
- Provide clients, prospects, and team members (at all levels) with superior support, service, and respect
- Provide consultative sales advice to our clients and peers
- Salesforce aptitude test and Role Play are required in our interview process.
- Must have access to a reliable full operating PC or Mac and stable Wifi
- Kopp Consulting is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other category protected by law.
About Kopp Consulting:
The Door Opener® Service has helped thousands of business leaders and salespeople secure initial meetings with executive-level decision-makers, opening new doors to large sales, in medium size as well as Fortune 500 companies. During a period of time when gaining new customers has become almost impossible, Kopp has developed a business model that helps clients fill their pipelines and achieve the growth their competitors only dream about. Kopp Consulting has been on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing U.S. companies for two consecutive years and won the Stevie award for Sales Outsourcing Provider of the Year.
BusinessView all jobs at Kopp Consulting