Pre-Sales Development Representative - Part Time
- Posted: over a month ago
- $15 to $25 Hourly
Position: Pre-Sales Development Representative
Job Type: Project based, Part-time, Remote position
Focus: Prospect list building to support outbound sales team
Company: Kopp Consulting, LLC
- Have you supported a sales team in your past or held a sales role in the past and know the value great research can have in opening new prospect doors?
- Do you have experience using list building tools (i.e., ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Seamless.ai, etc.)?
- Do you get a kick out of leveraging Google to its max to pinpoint the exact information you need?
- Are you someone who knows how to find interesting facts about decision makers (the hook) that can help sellers engage prospects?
About the Job
There are two core parts of this job.
- Execute the mechanics of building the right prospect list
- Research prospect/company/industry challenges that will engage decision makers (the hook – reason why meeting is of value)
The right person for this job is not only familiar the mechanics of how to build a prospect list but has a real passion for the strategy behind selecting the exact right kinds of prospects. You won’t stop until you intuitively know that what you’ve built will provide our Door Openers® with the key pieces of information needed to secure more meetings in less time.
When you can’t find what you need, your creativity kicks into high gear. You’ll have some of the best research tools at your disposal but sometimes what’s needed isn’t in these tools and you’ll need to “figure it out.” It’s also expected that you’ll stay within time guidelines established for each project.
- Understand sales and what’s needed from a research perspective to help sellers be more efficient with their time
- Great at finding exactly what you need via online searches, list resources and/or picking up the phone and calling – nothing stops you from getting what you need!
- Creative in figuring out any kind of research related puzzle
- Are known for being efficient, detailed, incredibly organized and adhere to timelines
About your qualifications:
- 2-5 years’ experience in sales/research
- Familiar with ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator or other list building tools
- Masterful at excel and Salesforce.com – big plus!
- Great at delivering above expectations
- Intuitive about how to get at the information you need in as little time as possible
- Fluent in English
About Kopp Consulting
The Door Opener® Service has helped thousands of business owners and salespeople secure initial meetings with high-level decision makers, opening new doors to large sales, in medium size as well as Fortune 500 companies. During a period of time when gaining new customers has become almost impossible, Kopp has developed a business model that helps clients fill their pipelines and achieve the growth their competitors only dream about. Kopp Consulting has been on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing U.S. companies for two consecutive years and won the Stevie award for Sales Outsourcing Provider of the Year.
If you are ready for your next challenge and want to grow with us, please apply.
Job Type: Project Based
Hours: Part-time (start at 15-20 hours per week, varies by week)
Compensation: $15-25 an hour to start, depending on experience
Education: Bachelor's preferred
BusinessView all jobs at Kopp Consulting