- Posted: February 06, 2023
- $16 Hourly
If our name sounds familiar, there’s a reason why. We’re the people behind the iconic Koozie® Can Kooler – and more! As one of the largest suppliers in the promotional products industry, you’ve probably seen our work everywhere from your local bank to a large concert or sporting event. We imprint company logos and slogans on everything from pens to coffee tumblers, lunch bags, tech accessories, camp chairs, and award-winning calendars, to name just a few. Our desire to benefit our people, customers, communities, and industry is behind all that we do. We call it Keep It. Give It., and it ensures that we are leaving a positive, lasting impact with the products and solutions we deliver.
We’re looking for the right person to fill this role. Read on if you want to know more and discover how we like to keep the good going®!
- Location: Red Wing, MN
- Hours: Mon-Fri 8am - 4pm
- Job Type: Full-Time
- $16.00 per hour
Great reasons to join Koozie Group:
- People-first culture
- Flexible schedules
- Great shift differential (2nd shift: $1.25/hour / 3rd shift and weekend shifts: $1.75/hour)
- We will train for all positions!
- Climate-controlled environment (clean and heat/air-conditioning)
- Great benefits, including:
- Medical HSA and HRA plans
- Flex spending accounts
- PPO dental
- VSP vision
- Employee assistance program
- Employer-paid life insurance
- 401(k) with employer match
- PTO - Paid Time Off (vacation, sick, personal)
- Advancement opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee referral bonus program
- Employee recognition program
- Employee charitable giveback program (up to $250 value)
Under general supervision, the Fulfillment Specialist locates, inspects, packs and processes sample orders and works to maintain appropriate sample inventory levels.
- Runs required Reports in SQL/Access/Smartsheet to perform daily/weekly assigned tasks
- Prints daily Pick Sheets and fulfills orders timely and accurately, including special event orders
- Uses good packing practices to ensure safe delivery of products
- Prepares hazardous material packages appropriately for shipping.
- Performs quality inspection of materials produced, submitting necessary Defect form when product does not meet quality standards
- Performs weekly cycle counting to ensure sample inventory accuracy.
- Places Replenishment orders as necessary based on Min/Max process criteria
- Maintains required supply of packing materials and reorders additional items as necessary.
- Uses EBS to assign LPN Labels to all outgoing packages, bundling all necessary orders prior to processing shipments thru Pierbridge system
- Promptly answers product inquiries and specials requests
- Process all Replenishment and New Product Orders, adding inventory into EBS and restocking shelves within 2 days of order receipt
- Removes inactive products from EBS inventory and discards physical goods based on Toss List
- Submits necessary PCR to all inactive Sample Component parts based on monthly Toss List Report
- Maintains an effective working relationship with all department employees.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area.
- Actively participates in and supports teamwork and continuous process improvement projects.
- Demonstrates flexibility and commitment through cross training and helping other departments consistent with business needs.
- Performs duties safely and in accordance with company safety policies.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- At least years of 18 or older
- Must successfully complete pre-employment screenings
- Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Must have ability to use pallet jack in accordance with company safety policies.
- Must be able to work well independently and with team members
- Computer experience required: Microsoft Office Suite, Including Outlook, and Excel.
- Previous experience in Shipping and Handling or Computer Data Entry preferred.
- Willingness to learn computer programs necessary for the completion of tasks including but not limited to: EBS (Oracle), Pierbridge Shipping System, Smartsheet and Access and Excel
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm to keep the good going®, you will find your way at Koozie Group.
Koozie Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical
AddressRed Wing, MN
BusinessView all jobs at Koozie Group
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?