- $12.90 per hour
- Public Employees Retirement System of Idaho (PERSI), a pension plan with five year vesting, 11.94% employer contribution, and a lifetime payout upon retirement
- Excellent and comprehensive benefits package.For example, employee-only medical/dental/vision premium of only $47.00 (tobacco free rate) per month.View our entire benefits package.
- Public Student Loan Forgiveness Program
WE ARE INTERESTED IN CANDIDATES THAT:
- enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- have good communication skills
- have the ability to multitask while demonstrating accuracy, and an attention to detail
- Do you have a GED or high school diploma and at least six (6) months experience?
- Do you possess or have the ability to obtain a NCIC (National Crime Information Center) certification within six (6) months of hire?
- Do you possess or have the ability to carry and use pepper spray?
Sheriff's Office (208) 446-1306
Marcia Heglie, Personnel Administrator/Administrative Manager
Human Resources (208) 446-1640
Apply online at www.kcgov.us . Must successfully pass the County's pre-employment and subsequent drug tests. Must also pass a stringent Sheriff's Office background and selection process to include: Oral Board and Polygraph Examination. Medical testing and vaccination for hepatitis and tuberculosis testing are required.
Please view the automatic disqualifiers for working with the Sheriff's Office before applying.
EOE/Vets Preference/Drug Free Workplace Employment Type: Regular Full-Time