Service Project Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Service Project Manager (SPM) role is responsible for interfacing with new and existing Service customers, understanding their needs, generating quotes for potential Service work, and coordinating resources and logistics to complete awarded projects.
The ideal candidate has:
- Willingness to support short duration travel (typically 1-2 days) to a variety of local and longer distance locations (up to 10-20%).
- A commitment to teamwork and achieving shared objectives with the drive and energy of an employee-owner.
- Ability to multi-task and switch between multiple concurrent activities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to establish positive and trusting relationships with customers.
- Solid organizational and planning skills with good attention to detail.
- Task oriented with the ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Basic business aptitude and able to translate customer needs into project quotes.
- Strong project planning skills and ability to manage multiple concurrent projects simultaneously.
Candidates should have:
- Four-year engineering/technical degree and/or equivalent work experience involving custom automation equipment, customer service, project management or other related field.
- Professional demeanor, active listening ability, positive attitude, and strong interpersonal skills focused on productive customer interactions.
In exchange for your time and hard work, Koops offers you:
- A team that promotes personal and professional growth
- Ownership in the company (ESOP)
- Competitive wage
- Competitive health benefits
- Extensive retirement benefits
- An encouraging work culture
- Work that you can take pride in
- and much more!
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at Koops, Inc.