Heavy Equipment Mechanic/Road-side
Kooner Truck Repair Llc
- $40,280 to $71,720 Yearly (plus commission)
More Jobs Like This
- Diagnoses, adjusts, repairs, and overhauls heavy equipment.
- Repairs and replaces damaged or worn parts.
- Dismantles and resembles heavy equipment using hoists and hand tools.
- Operates and inspects machines or heavy equipment to diagnose defects.
- Tests mechanical products and equipment after repair or assembly to ensure proper performance.
- Cleans, lubricates, and performs other routine maintenance work on equipment.
- Overhauls and tests machines or equipment to ensure operating efficiency.
- Fits bearings to adjust, repair, or overhaul equipment.
- Diagnoses faults or malfunctions to determine required repairs.
- Examines parts for damage and excessive wear.
- Experience: 1-2 years of related experience
- Experience: Road-side assistance
- Clean driving record
- Background check after hire
- Equipment maintenance
- Operation monitoring
- Operation and control
- Quality control analysis
- Critical thinking
- Equipment selection
- Complex problem solving
we are a road-side assitance compnay. looking for someone who can run our service truck, to do road service around Sacramento area. we will provide you with a service truck with everything in it. if you want we will also have tools already in them to go.
Kooner Truck Repair LlcSacramento, CA
Over a month ago
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.