An excellent company in Santa Fe Springs is looking for a Driver / Receiving Clerk Assistant who works well in a fast-paced environment.
Duties for the Driver / Receiving Clerk Assistant will include but not limited to the following:
1. Operates the company vehicles to deliver finished goods (FG), transports products to other facilities and performs pick up of products into the distribution center.
2. Operates the company’s forklift, electric pallet jack, and other warehouse equipment and assists inventory control with allocations of items from active distribution areas to ensure fulfillment of orders.
3. Monitors active inventory stock levels and replenishes inventory from the reserve locations to ensure smooth order fulfillment process.
4. Conducts warehouse transfers using Inventory Management software (BME).
5. Manages inventory of FG or other material in the distribution center coolers and ensures the rotation of material according to First in First out or other method specified by inventory control.
6. Performs verification of incoming products that arrives into the distribution center that includes raw material, bulk, finished good, office supplies, packaging material, Fedex delivery, etc. Assigns and transfers incoming shipments to the appropriate location.
7. Prepares outbound shipments and verifies accuracy of paper work, products and quantities.
8. Organizes documentation of inbound and outbound shipments.
9. Assists inventory control in performing routine cycle counts and physical counts of inventory in the distribution center.
10. Maintains driver logs and performs basic truck maintenance.
11. Performs any other related duties as may be required by Inventory Lead or Manager
Pay: $15.00- $19.00 per hour
Work Schedule: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday (Up to half an hour unpaid meal break).
Status: Temp to Hire
To be eligible for the Driver / Receiving Clerk Assistant candidates must meet all the following requirements:
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of relevant inventory work experience.
- Must have excellent communication skill and able to perform communication via email, phone calls and other communication method.
- Must be able to multi-task with strong attention to detail.
- Must be able to learn quickly in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to use Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and Outlook email system.
- Must be able to lift up to 50Lbs, average 30Lbs.
- High school diploma required.
- Must have Driver License class C and able to drive 26’ foot dry van truck
- Must have experience with operating forklift.
- Ability to cooperate with team members/leaders
- Intermediate level of MS Office Suite such as Excel, Word, Outlook
- Experience with ERP software, BatchMaster Enterprise specific is a plus