A rapidly growing healthcare company near Oldsmar/Tampa is looking for an Call Center- Appointment Setter who works well in a fast-paced environment. The Health Risk Assessment (HRA) Call Center Outreach Coordinator is responsible for promoting the benefit of and scheduling of health risk assessments with members of various clients. The OC will contact the member and secure an appointment with a nurse practitioner for an in-home health assessment.
The Call Center - Appointment Setter - (Outbound) responsibilities are to include, but not be limited to:
- Make outbound calls to designated members with the goal of scheduling an in-home health risk assessment
- Actively participates and contributes to overall team cohesiveness and achievement of team goals
- Meet monthly key performance goals including, quality, productivity, aht, vph, scheduled rates, decline rates, contact rates, and other key performance indicators
- Follow and comply with established standard operating process for all activities and procedures including accurately and concisely documenting member details/feedback and special needs indicated during the call
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to effectively interact with the members resulting in scheduled appointments, addressing member issues, and providing additional information as needed
- Requires an individual to maintain the ability to work in an environment with PHI / PII data
- May be assigned other duties
- Must maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- High productivity rates (calls per hour, contacts per hour, scheduled visits per hour, aht, etc.)
- Schedule adherence
- Overall Compliance with all Key Performance Metrics, including but not limited to, Quality, Scheduled Visits, Invalids, Declines, and Attendance
Pay: $13.00 per hour
Work Schedule: Monday to Friday 2:30 pm-11:00 pm
Status: Long Term Temporary
To be eligible for the Call Center - Appointment Setter (Outbound) position, all candidates must meet all of the following requirements:
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. required
- Associate degree preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communication with internal and external customers
- Previous sales experience highly preferred!
- Knowledge of HIPAA Compliance rules and regulations a plus
- Professionalism in appearance, communications and demeanor
- Must be able to work independently with limited supervision
- Must be organized and detail oriented
- Health Benefits
- Growth Opportunities available!
- Weekly lunch catered!
- Company sponsored events