Minneapolis, MN | $55-65k| Direct Hire
Konik PrimeStaff is partnering with a global manufacturing leader that is seeking to add an experienced Senior Designer to their team. Our client is an industry leader with an excellent benefits package and perks like flexible hours, an in-office gym, and on-site cafeteria. If you are a Mechanical Designer looking to work for a leading manufacturer in the Twin Cities metro, this is an excellent opportunity!
Mechanical Designer :
- Create engineering documentation using SolidWorks, including modeling, fabrication, and purchase drawings
- Complete work assignments on time, exhibiting a basic sense of design and mechanical aptitude
- Work independently, with guidance from senior designers
- Display an understanding of manufacturing practices and processes
Mechanical Designer Qualifications:
- Associates Degree or Training in Mechanical Design or CAD program
- 5+ years of related drafting experience
- Must be proficient in SolidWorks and manufacturing design
- Experience with sheet metal design or HVAC products is beneficial
Be the first to learn about future positions by joining our Newsletter and following us on LinkedIn!
Konik PrimeStaff is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other protected class status.
Konik PrimeStaff has been a leader in the technical staffing industry for more than 45 years, providing the fastest and easiest link between employees and employers. Konik PrimeStaff has specialized in placing professional, qualified personnel in Minnesota and western Wisconsin businesses since its inception and maintains a strong commitment to customer service.