Our graphic designers create visual text and imagery concepts, by hand or using computer software, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate consumers on behalf of our clients. You’ll develop the overall layout and production design for advertisements, brochures, white papers, and corporate reports, etc. You’ll also create graphics to meet specific commercial or promotional needs, such as packaging, displays, logos, or imagery for print and digital uses including banner ads, social media posts, website graphics, videos, etc. You’ll also collaborate closely with copywriters to transform statistical data into visual graphics and diagrams and create infographics and animations.
- Have a minimum of 3 years of experience in a creative advertising or marketing environment across a range of brands (preferably within an agency structure).
- Are detail-oriented, organized and consistently produce high quality work
- Ability to adapt to a wide range of styles while designing for different brands
- Ability to manage your time efficiently, juggle multiple projects and be able to work independently
- Produce high-quality, creative and professional-looking marketing and communications materials.
- Have a portfolio full of great work, and preferably a graphic design degree
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, take projects from conceptualization to production, including but not limited to consulting with management to determine scope of project, developing sample layouts for approval, interfacing with outside vendors, presenting samples for approval, and preparing final layout for production.
- Work closely and collaboratively with creative directors, art directors and writers to develop innovative creative work.
- Are confident in your artistic vision, firm and also flexible when necessary, and confident in presenting your ideas.
- Experience in multimedia content development including video, social, digital, mobile, print, and presentations
- Experience creating the overall look and feel of a wide range of interactive communications that often use text, data, graphics, sound, animation and other digital and visual effects
- Comfortable in a start-up environment with some ambiguity and changing priorities
- Stay ahead of the curve with industry news, the latest tech, societal and communications developments.
- Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop
- Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator
- Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign
- Adobe After Effect
- Adobe Premiere
- Apple Final Cut Pro
- Adobe XD, Sketch and Principle
Working hours: 9am – 6pm EST