Ophthalmic Tech Device Trainer - Clinical Applications Specialist
- Posted: over a month ago
- $60,000 to $65,000 Yearly (plus commission)
- Benefits: 401k, dental, medical, vision,
Fantastic opportunity for experienced COT, RN, OD, or Optometric Assistant to use their ophthalmic diagnostic testing experience to train the use of the newest diagnostic products. Our Clinical Applications Specialists provide medical staff training for medical centers, ophthalmology and optometry offices both in the US and abroad with up to approximately 30% of the time traveling.
- Provide on-site training on use of advanced diagnostic devices to the staff and medical staff in Ophthalmologists, Optometrists, Neurologists offices and major medical centers world-wide.
- Provide Irvine, CA, HQ-based training through web-based applications, telephone, and all other communication tools
- Team-based customer support
- Primary responsibility is to provide remote training for Visual Evoked Potentials (VEP) and Electroretinograms (ERG) with our next generation products
- Secondary responsibilities will be cross-trained on specular microscopy, pupillography + ocular motor function, and color vision diagnostics
- Provide Technical Support to inhouse and device customers
- Team approach to creating satisfied customers in a timely manner, every time
- 3+ years of clinical experience with ophthalmic diagnostic equipment and strong working knowledge of the eye and vision is a requirement. No need to apply if you do not have this competency.
- Degree or certification in Ophthalmic related skills preferred (e.g.: COT, OD, CCOA, COA, COMT, CPOT, RN). Military medic with ophthalmic training a plus.
- Great personality, excellent communication skills, organized and motivated, only, need apply
- Interest in travel as a side benefit to work is likely a good personal fit for this position
- Strong computer literacy. Experience with CRM systems a plus.
- Excellent English required, but fluency in other language(s) is a plus.
- Submission of a well thought out cover letter with your resume is required.
The Non-travel Benefits
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent health insurance, Dental and Vision
- 401(k) with company match
- Great vacation policy
Konan Medical USA, Inc.
15770 Laguna CanyonIrvine, CA
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?