Call Center Reservationist
Kona Grill - Denver Denver, CO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Reservationist is primarily responsible for taking reservations and communicating guest inquiries accurately. Call Center Reservationists also follows up with every reservation to ensure that the venue has the information needed to provide absolute delivery of each reservation. Most communication will be handled over the phone although some processes are dealt with via written communication.
• Answer incoming calls in a timely manner
• Take reservation effectively following The ONE Group’s Standard Operating Procedure
• Notes any special request on each reservation and code guests accordingly
• Must be familiar with multiple restaurants and specific offerings and services to provide the most
• Handles guest inquiries and complaints courteously and efficiently within the company policy and
also advise management
• Process orders, forms, requests and reports
• Must be familiar with all marketing programs
• Provide the highest level of customer service at all times
• Able to direct calls to appropriate person
• Responds professionally to various requests and inquiries by email and phone
• Promotes positive guest and employee relations
• Duties include, organizing office supplies, checking fax machine, and other duties as assigned
• High level of computer skills: Open Table, Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Adobe
• Recognizes and handles confidential information with a high degree of sensitivity
• Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines
• Must have the ability to acknowledge, solve problems and coordinate decision in an expedited and efficient manner.
• Excellent phones etiquette, speak clearly, have reservation knowledge and the ability to multi task
• Good writing, time management, interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
• The ability to work in a fast paced environment and adapting to changes with ease
• Good working knowledge of office equipment (i.e. PC, fax, copier)
• Professional demeanor a must
• Must be able to type at least 50 wpm.
• You must be punctual, reliable, and able to work Saturday and Sundays
• Must be able to work 30-40 hours per week including Saturdays, Sundays, Holidays and evening shifts
Kona Grill - Denver
TravelView all jobs at Kona Grill - Denver