Oral Surgical Assistant (HAWAII RESIDENTS ONLY)
Kona Center of Facial Surgery, Inc - Dr Joan Greco Waimea, HI
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, medical
Dr Joan Greco, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon is seeking outstanding individuals at our Kamuela Office. She has been serving the Big Island community for over 30 years and believes her patients deserve better than mediocre. This is a fast paced office steeped with customer service care and coordination.
We are recruiting several candidates for this position and Front Office Admin. A successful candidate must have:
- An energetic, vibrant and caring demeanor.
- Be able to support and promote excellence in the workplace.
- Ability to self start and able to work as an individual and with our team.
- Computer skills and computer tech savvy.
- Ability to multi-task and excellent coordination skills.
- Qualified candidates must have at least 1 year of dental or oral surgery assistant experience along with good patient care ethics, excellent oral communication skills, clinical experience and a friendly demeanor with the ability to multi-task.
- Other duties include but are not limited to assist with treatment, passing instruments, prepare patients for exams, measuring vitals, taking digital x-rays, preparing treatment rooms, suctioning, giving pre-op and post-op instructions to patients, sterilization and infection control.
- Dental or Medical experience is a plus.
- Have a valid drivers license.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
If you think you are the outstanding person we need to join our team for this position, please submit your resume by using the link provided (Applications are being accepted on this site only): http://www.drjoangreco.com/job-opening/
Candidates that meet criteria will be contacted.
Company - Dr Joan Greco - Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon
At the offices of Dr. Joan Greco, our quest for excellence inspires everything that defines us. We focus on everyone's distinctive talents and strengths.
Location - Kamuela and Hilo
Pay commensurate with experience and licensure.
Benefits include paid holidays, medical and dental insurance, bonuses, retirement benefits, and travel opportunities for continuing education.
We strive to provide excellent patient care in a supportive and successful work environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Apply online (Applications accepted on this site only): https://drjoangreco.com/jobs/job-app.html
Kona Center of Facial Surgery, Inc - Dr Joan Greco
65-1230 Mamalahoa Hwy Kamuela HawaiiWaimea, HI
HealthcareView all jobs at Kona Center of Facial Surgery, Inc - Dr Joan Greco