- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
The welder plays a critical role in ensuring our ASME pressure vessels exceed all applicable quality standards. We are looking for welders with a strong work ethic and attention to detail to join a strong team. This is a great opportunity for a welder that is interested in growing his or her skills on a wide variety of projects.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Set up welding machines based on the job at hand or using a Welding Procedure Specification
- Read and interpret blueprints and/or drawings to determine the specific welding requirements
- MIG, TIG and Arc weld steel, aluminum and stainless steel components based on the specifications of the blueprints and/or drawings
- Ensure work is done safely and meets quality standards.
- Follow, create and help maintain Welding Procedure Specifications
- Operate machinery used in the production process, or assist machine operators
- Assemble and fit items as instructed by supervisor
- Keep work areas clean and organized and take proper care of all equipment and facilities
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Ability to read engineering drawings
- Welding test may be administered
- 2 years of experience with MIG, TIG and/or Sub Arc welding
- Ability to work without supervision while also working within larger team
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Vocational, technical or high school education
Founded in 1946, Komline-Sanderson is an industry-leading producer of highly engineered industrial equipment for industrial, food & beverage, municipal and energy customers located worldwide. Our energy efficient machines are used to convert waste to energy, reduce pollution, control stormwater, and mitigate environmental impact across the globe. We are proud to design and manufacture in the USA. As a result of several successful acquisitions since 2021, we are expanding our team and seeking candidates who can work effectively in a collaborative, entrepreneurial environment to help us on our mission. EEO/AA
12 Holland AvenuePeapack, NJ
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?