Komar Distribution Services
Mira Loma, CA
Expired: over a month ago Applications are no longer accepted.
- $70,000 to $90,000 Yearly
- Develop annual P&L budget for operating divisions.
- Assist in sales projection, expense budget and cash flow processes.
- Monthly variance analysis (actual vs. budget).
- Generate monthly financial reporting packages.
- Provide financial administrative support to senior management.
- Assist in monthly general ledger closing.
- Process monthly allocation, eliminating and consolidating entries.
- Analyze general ledger accounts.
- Ad-hoc financial reporting and special projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5 years of experience in general accounting, budget, financial reporting, general ledger accounts and variance analysis
- Familiar with multi-divisional operations, inter-company transactions, and consolidation
- Advanced Excel skills (pivot tables, lookups); able to handle large spreadsheets, financial modeling, and financial database management.
- Proficient in standard Microsoft Office tools
- Blue Cherry and Infor Cloudsuite Financials experience preferred.
- BI Dashboard reporting experience preferred.
- Strong analytical, organizational, technical, inter-personal and communication skills
- Team player; self-motivated
- Professional with positive work ethic
- Ability to travel 20 – 30% per year.
Komar Distribution ServicesMira Loma, CA
Finance and Insurance
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.