Our client is actively seeking a Senior Security Architect to join their team in the North Orlando area. In this role you will be responsible for protecting the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information systems and data of employees and customers.
- Safeguard information system assets and data by identifying and solving potential and actual security risks.
- Research security controls, vulnerabilities or interoperability issues, enterprise and cloud risks, and guide effective strategies and control measures to mitigate all security risks.
- Reduce security threats by examining infrastructure, devices, processes, procedures and identifying security flaws, threat vectors, and using control analysis to follow up with a prompt solution.
- Lead technology security design, architecture and support across all platforms and across all business units to include Identity and Access Management (IAM), Cloud Security Access Broker (CASB), Email gateway, Privileged Access Management (PAM), Vulnerability and Threat Management (VTM), application and database security, and Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR), User Behavior Analytics (UBA), and Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM).
- Provide hands-on experience working on the design, development, integration, and testing of cyber security for cloud and hybrid cloud environments.
- Guide improvements to secure coding practices, application security requirements, security bug fixes; and integrates threat modeling practices into the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Works on-call shifts
- Works independently; receives minimal guidance
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience
- Performs any and all duties assigned by the supervisor
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and.
- Eight (8) years' security experience or;
- Masters of Information Security and;
- At least six (6) years security experience and;
- Two (2) or more years of production in cloud-production environment and;
- Two (2) or more of the following certifications: CISSP, CISA, CISM, CEH, AWS, Microsoft or MCSE: Cloud, Networking or equivalent certifications
- Direct experience in technologies including Routing, Switching, Intrusion Detection/Prevention Systems, Firewalls, APT (Advance Persistent Threat), Directory Services, Cloud Technologies, Vulnerability Management, Splunk or SIEM, Endpoint Detection and Response, Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Web Security Gateways and Email Security.
- Experience with application testing tools including SAST, DAST, IAST, and SCA
- Experience with frameworks and security controls; NIST Cybersecurity, NIST 800-53, ISO 27001 and SANS Top 20
- Direct experience administering security protocols with the following standards, laws and regulations: PCI-DSS, CCPA or GDPR
- Must be available for on-call hours
- Contract to hire assignment
Why Work Here?Founded on the idea that you wanted something better – Kolter’s approach to the customer experience, delivering superior service, and striving for integrity beyond reproach has fostered a special environment. We’re proud of the services we provide – and we're proud of our team!
Great company with excellent benefits and world class training in a fun, flexible, and enjoyable working environment!