Kolter Solutions Nashville, TN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Oversight and participation in all aspects of Sales and Marketing functions.
- Responsible for achieving maximum sales effectiveness within an assigned area with the goal of meeting or surpassing individual and team goals each month and quarter.
- Develop new referral sources while maintaining and cultivating current referral sources.
- Prepare weekly business plans including pending calls, sending marketing info, prepared rebuttal, and selling techniques, and prospecting calls.
- Utilize company database(s) to call on potential, former and current customers.
- Maintain a call cycle that ensures proper follow-up, detailing and competent selling.
- Maintain up-to-date database(s) with notes, contact information, call and account status, future plan, all referral information, and other information related to activity on all accounts.
- Support all specialty pharmacy activity in the delivery of medications, i.e. assisting in procuring missing documentation, communicating information to and from MD offices, and communicating benefit information etc.
- Communicate all information regarding competitors, issues affecting territory, business threats and related information to Senior Director of Inside Sales and her marketing employees.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Assist in formulating and executing marketing plans as developed by the Senior Director of Inside Sales.
- Send out marketing materials via fax, mail or electronic methods as necessary to promote the services of BioPlus with the goal of following up and obtaining business.
- Achieve or overachieve personal sales goals as formulated by Senior Director of Inside Sales.
- Maximize useful time on a daily basis by achieving sales calls of 40 outbound calls per day as well as efficient time on the phone (2 hrs./day).
- Attend and participate in sales meetings, training programs, conventions and inservices as instructed by the Senior Director of Inside Sales.
- Prepare sales reports as requested by the Senior Director of Inside Sales.
- Complete all sales training modules appropriate to their position.
- Assist in the field training of any new sales assistants as requested.
- Perform other duties as requested by Senior Director of Inside Sales
QUALIFICATIONS & ABILITIES:
- Three years of healthcare sales experience preferred
- Professional image
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work cooperatively
- Proficient computer and telephone skills
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
Kolter SolutionsWhy Work Here?
Leader in the industry!