- Expired: July 29, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
If you are unable to complete this application due to a disability, contact this employer to ask for an accommodation or an alternative application process.Executive Director
Full Time Management Burtonsville, MD Burtonsville, MD, US
16 days ago Requisition ID: 1218
Kolmac Outpatient Recovery Centers is a leading outpatient treatment provider in the Mid-Atlantic region. Patient care is at the heart of everything we do.
We are seeking an innovative, committed and highly skilled Executive Director to join our dedicated outpatient treatment teams in Columbia/Towson, MD.
At Kolmac, we invest in you! Come grow with us! We recognized that our staff are key to exceptional patient care and service. We want your experience and expertise on our team! When you join us, you are connecting to a committed and caring group of colleagues.
The Executive Director (ED) is a key member of the operational leadership team and will own the Operational, Financial, and Clinical performance over all offices within the region. The ED is responsible for implementing operational processes and procedures while ensuring the integrity of the Kolmac model and culture.
- JOB RELATIONSHIPS
- Reports to the Chief Operating Officer (COO)
- Direct Reports: Clinical Supervisor Site management (assistant director, office manager) and all non-medical staff members.
- JOB FUNCTIONS
- P&L responsibility for all service lines in region
- Responsible for communicating and supporting the implementation of clinical, medical, and administrative operations
- Implements the established policies and procedures within the region and introduces and directs operational changes at the site level, and as Kolmac changes and/or expands
- Responsible for the oversight of site admin team/office manager on all billing information and payments for patients
- Leads/supports staff training that enhances service delivery
- Ensures site compliance with state licensing requirements, as well as all other regulatory bodies (for example, CARF)
- Collaborates with the COO to build and follow through on a strategic business growth plan
- Works with the COO and Chief Financial Officer (CFO) in contributing to the annual budget preparation process, along with developing creative initiatives to meet annual goals.
- Collaborates with the COO, CCO and Medical Lead to develop and implement new programming that is in line with new research and enhances Kolmac’s current clinical and medical approaches
- Produces and maintains staff schedules on a weekly/monthly basis to ensure the fluid delivery of services
- Supports clinical leadership to ensure accurate, complete, timely and high-quality documentation and data collection to meet best practice clinical standards that comply with Kolmac policies and procedures, payer requirements and external regulatory standards including electronic and paper records
- Works closely with the marketing team to build relationships in the community. When necessary, attends meetings of community and professional associations and activities related to delivery of treatment services to facilitate referral and resource development and to provide appropriate feedback to staff
- Utilizes site performance metrics and data to identify opportunities for operational and clinical improvements
- Provides weekly and monthly updates to Kolmac leadership on the clinical, operational, and financial health of the region
- Interviews, hires, and ensures training to new staff members, with the support of the HR department. Complete performance evaluations of staff and create professional development plans as needed - Responsible for the quality of hires and performance of team members
- Develops and support positive, professional, collaborative relationships with stakeholders to promote patient satisfaction, enhance the program quality and improve patient outcomes
- Attends groups and treatment team meetings on a regular basis to help direct the application of the Kolmac treatment philosophy and approach
- Preform other duties as assigned
- THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS THE FOLLOWING EXPERIENCE AND QUALITIES
- Five or more years of experience with progressive management responsibility in multisite healthcare operation
- Strong bias towards action and results
- Master’s Degree or Doctoral Degree in Human Services, Counseling or Social Work from an accredited university or college (preferred)
- Proven ability to aggressively manage priorities and ensure follow through
- Exceptional ability to problem-solve
- Strong interpersonal skills: you engage people in an authentic way. You know how to deliver thoughtful, actionable feedback and can influence people to get the best out of them.
- Highly organized, able to multi-task and easily adapt and respond to change
- You set an extremely high standard for self and team
- SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS
- Travel to and from sites is required when on-site services are being conducted
- If recovering from a substance use disorder, a minimum of five years continuous sobriety
Kolmac Outpatient Recovery
EducationView all jobs at Kolmac Outpatient Recovery