Kolding Cabinetry Omaha, NE
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
CAD Drafter / Designer needed at leading cabinetry manufacturing company located in Omaha, NE. This is a chance to join an industry leading company. Kolding Cabinetry is a high-end, Euro-designed, custom cabinetry manufacturer for residential and commercial projects. We are looking for an experienced, high-quality specialty cabinetry designer to add to the team. Candidates should be familiar with Euro-designed box construction, be highly motivated, and able to bring a positive attitude to work. We have top-of-the-line equipment in our dedicated shop. Cabinetry is built from KCD and CAD drawings.
- Break down information obtained from specifications, sketches, customer layout drawings and instructions furnished by others and convert the information into detailed drawings with section views and dimensions.
- Responsibility for coordinating with others to determine whether drawings can be executed efficiently and within expected timelines.
- Prepare detailed sets of engineering drawings
- Generate dimensional layout drawings for sales support
- Drawings may be in 2D or 3D drafting software, and will include multiple views, detail fabrication drawings, and layouts
- Ability to interpret, create and modify technical drawings in 2D and 3D
- Creation of detailed fabrication drawings; ability to include all relevant dimensions and details on a 2D print that can be used by a fabricator
- Supervision is limited, but staff will review work product and provide direction daily.
- Results oriented, with sound judgment.
- Excellent demonstrated verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent demonstrated analytical and critical thinking with respect to CAD and product requirements.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage changes during design phase.
- Resourceful and well organized.
- Ability to effectively work in a cross-functional team.
- 2+ years experience with AutoCAD
- 2D and 3D experience
- Two year technical degree preferably in drafting, design, or architecture
- Ideally at least 1+ years cabinetry experience in drafting/design
- Project Management experience an asset
- Permanent, full-time
- Salary: $50,000 - 65,000 per year
- Weekly pay
- 15 days per year of paid-time-off (PTO) after one year with the company
- Health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, short-term disability, and IRA available
Kolding CabinetryWhy Work Here?
Fast growing, family-owned, high-end cabinet shop taking pride in our high quality product and taking great care of our employees
We take pride in our work and love seeing our high-end cabinetry and furniture in our clients' homes. We enjoy our craft and look for team members with the same mentality.
6326 S 118th streetOmaha, NE
ManufacturingView all jobs at Kolding Cabinetry