Seeking a Master Chocolatier that can R&D cannabis and non cannabis related products.
R&D Products such as, chocolates, gummies, candy joints, and dab candy.
*Must be located in Los Angeles*
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Develop complete confectionery formulations that meet the technical and sensory requirements of qualified medical cannabis patients.
- Assist in the creation of a wide variety of new confectionery concepts by working with operational and sales & marketing departments.
- Improve existing products for better shelf stability, absorption, and flavor & sensory experience.
- Identify & specify equipment, tools, ingredients, and methods in the production of edibles.
- Work effectively in a team environment; support Product Development and kitchen staff, coordinate responsibilities with other departments within the company.
- Remain current with industry trends, safety & requirements.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Minimum 5 years of experience of food science experience in a professional setting or relevant work experience. Degree is preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of experience formulating confectionery products in a commercial production setting to be released to the public market.