Account Manager - AlKhobar
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our Account Management team owns and manages our restaurant relationships. Our Account Manager will operate as the point of contact for our partner restaurants to provide them with the best support to help them grow by developing and maintaining long-term relationships with the assigned partners.
What you will be working on here in Koinz:
- serve as the lead point of contact for all clients while building and nurturing trusted long-lasting relationships.
- collaborate with our sales, advertising, and product development teams to ensure the client is served appropriately.
- Contribute to overall client satisfaction and maintain positive customer relations by promptly answering all their queries.
- develop strategies to grow existing accounts and ensure quality and cost-effective services.
- gain a deep understanding of the client’s needs and what they expect from our company.
- develop tactics that will deliver the most appropriate products or services.
- use your outstanding communication skills to present to and influence key stakeholders in our company and with clients.
What you will need to fit in this position:
- Have 1-3 Years of relevant experience.
- Having a Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field is required.
- Having experience in startups, especially in the F&B industry is a plus.
Koinz is a rapidly scaling Egyptian start-up that’s building what we believe is the third generation of food aggregators. Our platform integrates closed-loop rewarding and engagement systems with the online and offline ordering journey to deliver industry-leading value to both consumers and restaurant brands. We believe that we can be the first mobile app that uses its original business model, and expands to the middle east and worldwide too.
In the last year, the company raised a seven-figure pre-seed round from a leading venture capital firm and influential local angels, expanded to KSA, and grew revenues 10x+ while maintaining category-leading engagement and retention KPIs. We are currently looking to expand our team with elite talent prior to raising a large seed round and expanding to 10 countries.
BusinessView all jobs at Koinz