We are seeking a Licensed Counselor to join our team! You will provide professional counseling services in an individual, couples, family, or group setting.
- Establish open lines of communication for individuals with mental or emotional issues
- Offer assistance to individuals with substance abuse issues
- Ability to handle and maintain confidential matters and high degree of professional integrity
- Implement and review treatment plans
- Collaborate with additional treatment providers and placement agencies
- Ensure all documentation is completed in a timely manner
- Must be contracted or willing to contract with major medical insurance companies within the Koinonia Counseling Group.
- Provide individual, couples, family, and group psychotherapy.
- Must be Fully Licensed (completed hours with supervisor).
- Graduate degree in counseling and/or related field
- Active and in good standing licensure as an LPC and/or LMFT in the state of Texas
- Minimum of two (2) years experience in a mental health setting required.
- Familiarity with community mental health resources
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Time Management skills as well as biblical understanding and application
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong leadership qualities
Available to work evening hours.