Design and Product Development Coordinator
Great things are happening at koi Design! We would like to meet an exceptionally creative Design and Product Development Coordinator. We're an apparel company with new product launches on the horizon, a great culture, awesomely talented team and a fun, creative atmosphere.
- Liaison between design, product development and production departments
- Coordinating information and disseminating it to various departments as needed
- Managing project calendars, schedules and product deadlines
- Handle all incoming requests from department managers and collaborating effectively
- Point person working with departments to ensure final approvals for design production
- Maintaining all documents related to product design and production.
- Various duties as assigned
- Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Assertiveness - Ability to act in a self-confident manner to facilitate completion of a work assignment or to defend a position or idea.
- Business Acumen - Ability to grasp and understand business concepts and issues.
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
- Conceptual Thinking - Ability to think in terms of abstract ideas.
- Creativity - Ability to think in such a way as to produce a new concept or idea.
- Delegating Responsibility - Ability to allocate authority and/or task responsibility to appropriate people.
- Emotional Intelligence – Ability to relate to others and navigate interpersonal issues as it relates to team building, development and coaching.
- Presentation Skills - Ability to effectively present information publicly.
- Project Management - Ability to organize and direct a project to completion.
- Problem Solving - Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems.
Skills & Abilities:
Education: Bachelor's Degree, fashion preferred.
Experience: 2 plus years of experience in apparel
Koi Design LLChttp://www.koihappiness.com/