- Posted: over a month ago
Summer 2023 or Before - Marketing Intern Position
KohGenDo is seeking a part-time remote internship focused on the social media aspects of marketing.
Our ideal candidate is highly interested in skincare and youth marketing and passionate about pursuing a career with business results driven by marketing and PR. The qualified candidate will be a self-starter who is organized and can coordinate and track information for multiple projects simultaneously.
This position requires critical thinking, flexibility, and frequent shift in priorities while maintaining attention to detail. As our intern, you will benefit from working alongside our marketing and PR team and gaining experience contributing to more extensive projects and standard administrative tasks. As the Intern, you will have the opportunity to gain insight into the beauty industry and media relations.
We are seeking someone interested in marketing and communications, specifically digital techniques. The ideal candidate is also working on this internship for class credit.
Intern responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- This position will report to the Marketing Manager
- Assist in tracking reports of marketing and public relations activity and metrics
- Assist in marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Assist in social media efforts and video efforts in particular and content creation
- Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials
- Tracking media coverage, Preparing press clippings
- Assist with updating the website links and content
- Assist in developing media lists
- Enter and organize contact information into contact management systems
- Assist with researching for special projects and trends
- Able to work in Web-based tools such as Google Suite
- Experience in social media, various tools, and platforms preferred
- Strong communication skills
Koh Gen Do
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?