- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Kodiak Property Management owns and operates a portfolio of nearly 20 manufactured home communities throughout the Midwest and Northeastern United States. Founded in 2014, Kodiak has experienced steady growth and is now actively preparing to enter an exciting new phase with the goal of tripling in size over the next several years.
Kodiak's culture is that of a nimble startup with an abundance of opportunity for those that join our team.
About the Position:
In this role, you will be part of a team responsible for refurbishing community-owned manufactured homes, including, but not limited to carpentry, electrical, and plumbing work. You will be instrumental in your community’s success
Qualified candidates must be well grounded in fundamentals of carpentry and tool usage. You will be instrumental in flipping inventory homes for resale at the community level. This position will require being able to lift up to and over 55lbs.
- Handle and resolve construction issues in a timely and professional manner
- Maintain the community according to Kodiak standards
- Support new home installations and refurbish homes
- Maintain community grounds
- Analyze and troubleshoot equipment problems
- Operating equipment and heavy machinery used in new home construction sites
- Ensure proper usage of tools and equipment
- Loading and unloading building materials
- Cleaning the construction site by removing hazards materials and debris from the worksite
- Troubleshoot and make repairs in areas such as, but not limited to: minor electrical, plumbing, painting, carpentry, drywall repair, general cleaning and exterior structure maintenance
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- 4+ plus years’ experience refurbishing homes, experience refurbishing manufactured homes is a plus
- 1+ years’ experience plumbing and electrical experience required
- HVAC certification preferred but not required
- Valid driver’s license with a good driving record
- Proven ability to be a team player in a fast-paced environment
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable with computer software, such as Appfolio
Why Choose Us: Kodiak prioritizes employee learning and development and is at the ideal stage for high-performing employees to have an abundance of career advancement opportunities. This position also includes a highly-competitive salary, generous PTO, and paid holidays.
It is our policy to recruit, hire, and promote qualified personnel in all job classifications without regard to race, creed, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Kodiak Property Management
3471 Homer DrWayland, MI
Real EstateView all jobs at Kodiak Property Management