For faster consideration, complete your application at https://apply.koder.com/
- BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- Experience or strong interest in gaining skills in one or more general purpose programming languages
- Preference to learn front end, back end or mobile development
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
- Master's, PhD degree or advanced education in computer science or related technical field
- Openness and ability to learn additional coding languages, as needed
What You'll Do
- Write code, develop, test, deploy, improve and maintain software
- Manage project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
What we Do
Koder is a gig platform for startups to scale their engineering departments with the top 3% of coders. Our platform helps companies scale their software engineering teams using a freelance, on-demand workforce. We’re an ambitious team of software engineers, based in Irvine, CA founded by veterans from Microsoft and Accenture.
You can learn more about us at Koder.com.
Complete your application at https://apply.koder.com/