Kocher + Beck USA, L.P. in Lenexa, KS is seeking a highly energized, detail-oriented Customer Service Representative. This person will deal directly with customers through telephone, email, and fax. Prepare quotes and work orders for production and shipment to customers. Must be able to interact with all types of people and have a great outlook on providing the best customer service possible. A team player who can take the lead and establish and continuously meet/exceed department service goals and expectations. A person that displays professionalism in work attitude, flexibility, attendance, and language.
Position Type + Hours:
This is a permanent full-time position. Hours of work are Monday through Friday, from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, 40 hours per week with very minimal overtime.
- Associates Degree in a related discipline or at least two years of customer service experience is required
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures pertaining to customer service (i.e. computers, telephones, copiers, fax machines)
- Strong mathematics and technical skills are required
- Advanced of computers skills, including Microsoft Office, Excel, and Word
- Ability to speak, read, write and comprehend English at a level to effectively use/interpret instructions. Additionally, Spanish is preferred but not required.
- Detail-oriented, time management, communication, and multitasking skills required
- Able to work independently, as well as with others in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to learn quickly is a plus
- 100% Paid Health, Dental + Accident Insurance (employee-only coverage)
- Health Savings Accounts, with employer contribution
- 401(k), up to 6% match of your contribution
- Life Insurance, Short + Long Term Disability
- Vacation, Sick Time + Paid Holidays
- Additional supplemental insurances plans are offered