Now Hiring CDL-A Specialized Drivers
Average $80-$90k/Year - $2,000 Sign-On Bonus
Specialized drivers are a breed apart, and we mean that in a good way. Our drivers are averaging 2400 miles/week with competitive stop pay, meaning top tier drivers make an average salary of $80-90k per year!
We’re celebrating 40 years of consistent growth and a stellar reputation among drivers and customers. Our motto is “Family Owned, Driver Focused,” and we want you to experience what that means! With top of the line pay, equipment, and fleet managers, you will FEEL the emphasis on our most important asset – YOU, the driver. For starters, our VIP orientation is nothing but the best in housing, food, and a thorough introduction to what it means to represent Koch as a driver. Call a recruiter today to see how your best miles are ahead!
Pay & Benefits:
- Average $80-$90k per Year
- Earn Up to 50 CPM!
- $2,000 Sign-On Bonus ($50 at orientation, $450 at first dispatch, $1,500 at 6 months)
- $3,000 Referral Bonus
- Paid VIP Orientation
- Paid Weekly
- Top Equipment
- Riders Welcome
- Safety Incentives
- Worry Free Maintenance
- New Pet Policy!
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan - 401(k) plus company match
- Paid Vacation
- 1 year experience in the last 10 years, and 6 months in the last 2 years
- Minimum of 21 years of age
- No more than 4 moving violations with the last three years
- Hazmat endorsement is encouraged but not required (Koch will reimburse the cost)
- No major chargeable accidents within the last 36 months and no more than three chargeable minor accidents in the last three years or 2 in the past 12 months
- No DWI's or DUI's within the last ten years and only one allowed
Start Driving with Koch, Apply Now!