Business System Lead
Koch Industries Atlanta, GA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Looking for Business System Lead to oversee the implementation of a new core system in their Corrugated business.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- A strong performer in this role will effectively apply our MBM® culture to excel at:
- Working closely with cross-functional project teams assigning individual responsibilities, identifying appropriate resources needed, and developing schedules in the following areas:
- Functional Specifications (Interfaces, BI, Reporting, Documents, Business Rules, Watch Lists)
- Technical Specifications (Interfaces, BI, Reporting, Documents, Business Rules, Watch Lists)
- Development (Interfaces, BI, Reporting, Documents, Business Rules, Watch Lists)
- Coordinate testing scope and resources
- Coordinate Infrastructure Provisioning and Readiness
- Release and Patch Management
- Coordination of IT Pre-Go-live Activities
- Coordination cutover and Go-Live Activities
- Coordination early Module Deployment
- Incident Management (proactively review production issues and work with team to determine root cause and implement long term solutions in a timely manner)
- Responsible to improve team performance by building team cohesiveness, leading, influencing, training, mentoring, and motivating in order to facilitate cooperation, and ensure project efficiency.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and move quickly to address unexpected problems or opportunities.
- Direct individual and team weekly goals, and monitor progress through a positive, collaborative, and encouraging work environment.
- Solving problems, deploying resources, escalating issues, and communicating with stakeholders at all levels.
- Working with IT leaders to plan resources across multiple teams.
The Experience You Will Bring
At least 5 years’ experience working in a large organization in a project or program management type role responsible for leading technology, or process change projects
Complete lifecycle experience in managing multiple, concurrent medium to large scale IT projects from ideation to close.
Experience with project management tools (e.g. Azure DevOps, Planview), Microsoft Project or equivalent PM tools, Microsoft Office Tools (MS Office, Teams, OneNote)
Willingness to travel periodically for up to one week at a time.
What Will Put You Ahead
Experience leading the design, build, and test phases of the technical workstreams of an Order-To-Cash project
Experience leading an Order-To-Cash project for a manufacturing organization.
Experience using Microsoft Dev-Ops/VSTS/TFS to manage requirements
Experience working with Off-Shore direct employees
Koch IndustriesWhy Work Here?
Great benefits, equal employer and opportunity for advancement.