Licensed Insurance Sales Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our Agency is seeking a licensed insurance sales representative to join our team. We are looking for a positive person with an outgoing personality. This team member will perform a variety of sales activities including: Developing networking relationships with business partners and make insurance sales presentations.
Base Salary with Commissions
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Potential Work From Home
- Meet new business production goals and objectives as established.
- Solicits for new business via telephone, networking, and other lead sources.
- Develop ongoing networking relationships with Real Estate Agents, Mortgage Lenders, Title Companies, etc.
- Maintain client relationships with follow up phone calls.
- Provides on-going support to insurance clients as needed.
- Prospects for new business by following sales leads generated from referrals, networking, marketing, cold-calling, and lead databases.
- Be a great self-starter with a sense of urgency.
- Proficiency to multi-task, follow-thru and follow-up.
- Prior Sales Experience.
- Problem-Solving Capabilities.
- Property & Casualty insurance license is required.
- Minimum 1 year prior sales experience preferred.
Koch Financial Group, Llc
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Koch Financial Group, Llc