Inside Sales Rep, Logistics
- Posted: 4 days ago
- $21 to $25 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Koch Logistics, a 3PL (Third Part Logistics) and warehousing company with offices in Chicago and Minneapolis, is looking for a entry level Inside Sales Representative to join our growing team.
Learn how to sell multiple modes of transportation from experienced industry experts while working with all types of businesses from local startups to Fortune 500 companies! Do you enjoy fast paced environments and learning new skills? Are you a skilled communicator and enjoy working with a team to solve problems? Would you like the opportunity to influence your own income in a commissioned sales position? This role has significant growth and earnings potential and is perfect for someone looking to start a sales career at a quality company.
Why work for us?
- Medical coverage through the LARGEST nationwide network
- HSA with a generous company match
- FREE online medical and mental healthcare for you and your immediate family
- 401k contributions upon hire with immediate company match
- 6 paid Holidays + 3 Floating Holidays
- Generous Paid Time Off accrual
- Let us thank you for your hard work with quarterly incentive bonuses
- Promotion from within and long-term growth potential
What does the job look like daily?
- Increase sales growth through the development of new retail leads and business opportunities
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customers’ needs and identify sales opportunities
- Weekly follow-up call to targeted Marketing Campaigns
- Pre-qualify sales leads and contacts via phone to identify which clients are worth pursuing based on potential fit and interest in services offered
- Assist with RFP’s and other project quotes
- Sales and account Management support with new and existing accounts
What do you need to do the job?
- Strong sales and negotiation skills
- Excellent cold calling skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a high level of integrity
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, Word, Outlook, and Power Point
- Ability to take constructive criticism
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask
Koch Logistics is a third-party logistics (3PL) company providing smarter supply chain solutions for shipping, supply chain management, retail partnerships, and distribution. Headquartered in Saint Paul, MN, Koch Logistics is a division of Minneapolis-based Stan Koch & Sons Trucking, Inc.
Koch Industries is a premier provider and merchandiser of chain, rope and accessories in North America.
Koch Trucking is one of the upper mid-west's leaders in the transportation industry.
Koch Logistics is a leading third-party logistics (3PL) company providing smarter supply chain connections through its transportation, shipping and distribution services.
With a focus on innovation, service and people, we are looking for qualified, motivated and high energy individuals to provide excellent customer service to both drivers and customers as part of the Koch Companies Family. Koch delivers you the best!
AddressSaint Paul, MN
BusinessView all jobs at Koch Companies
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?