Director of Product Marketing
Kobiton is a mobile device testing platform for quality-obsessed customers. Our fleet of real devices and flexible deployment options help QA and development teams create the perfect mobile experiences for their end users. At Kobiton, we understand how important customer experience is to brand perception and want nothing more than to help companies reduce app abandonment and accelerate delivery while increasing the joy users experience with their products.
Kobiton ranked the 18th Fastest-Growing Company in North America on the 2022 Deloitte Technology Fast 500™. We care about our customers, and we care about YOU. As one of Atlanta's "Best & Brightest," we're focused on cultivating positive experiences for our customers and employees.
As the Director of Product Marketing, you will be responsible for defining our GTM strategy and executing highly cross-functional product marketing initiatives in partnership with product, sales, and marketing teams. You will be responsible for contributing to the company's growth by defining our market segmentation, positioning, and messaging, building compelling content for our core personas for marketing campaigns, and launching new capabilities. This role reports directly to the Chief Marketing Officer.
This role is based in Atlanta.
- You will partner closely with the CMO and form part of the Marketing leadership team to build a coherent Marketing strategy that drives business growth
- You will partner with Sales & Product to develop Kobiton's go-to-market strategy, including positioning, messaging, pricing & packaging, competitive intelligence, and GTM enablement, and finally lead the execution thereof with your team
- You will partner with Rev Ops and Demand Gen to evaluate the impact of PMM programs, make data-driven optimizations, and report on results and insights across stakeholders
- You will be responsible for communicating roadmaps, priorities, experiments, and decisions across the organization from partner teams to executive levels
- Lead the execution of large cross-functional launches that will accelerate our growth, drive customer delight and strengthen our brand.
- Partner closely with the product team, helping to shape the roadmap through customer, field and competitive insight.
- Act as the bridge between product and revenue to ensure a continuous feedback loop to improve the customer experience and support growth.
- Enable revenue teams to be successful through supporting sales enablement with the creation of compelling customer-facing content and sales enablement materials.
- Support our Demand Gen team with compelling messaging direction for effective advertising.
- You will be a product expert and evangelist both internally and externally, developing a deep understanding of market needs and trends, and how we should position ourselves.
- 7+ years of experience in PMM, 3+ years of experience in people management
- You have a proven track record of leading PMM programs, such as positioning & messaging, pricing & packaging, customer & competitive research, and GTM enablement
- You can create a strategic vision and communicate it in a way that motivates your team and gets buy-in across departments
- You have experience working in a high-growth B2B SaaS company focused on selling to Enterprise audiences
- You have a data-driven approach and are great at identifying high-impact tasks and leading the team to launch, learn, and iterate
- You're a problem solver at heart and know how to move things forward with limited resourcing or roadblocks
- Join a team that is impacting the everchanging and growing mobile industry
- Work with an extraordinary and diverse global workforce
- Collaborate at a great office located in the 1776 building between Buckhead and Midtown
- Continue to grow by participating in company-sponsored training and development opportunities through our Growbiton program
- Enjoy Self-Managed (sometimes referred to as unlimited) Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Take advantage of our 100% company-paid Medical, Dental, & Vision insurance for you and your family
- Receive monthly mobile phone and Wi-Fi reimbursement
- Contribute to a 401(k) retirement plan
- Any employee expecting can take part in our Paid Parental Leave program
- Access coffee and food at Bellwood Coffee Shop and fitness center in the 1776 office for FREE
- Enjoy concerts and Hawks games at the State Farm Arena with our company Social Club tickets
- Take advantage of learning more about Kobiton and your awesome team member through our quarterly in-person and virtual employee events from All Hands Meetings, Team Outing, and Happy Hours
Kobiton is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We care about our people and celebrate our differences. We want to work with talented, collaborative, and innovative people. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other characteristics protected by law.
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.