Under direct supervision of IT Administrator and Chief Financial Administrative Officer, provides law firm Help Desk IT support to over 65+ staff at the Firm in downtown Honolulu.
• Answers, evaluates, and prioritizes requests for assistance from staff experiencing problems with hardware, software, networking, and other computer-related technologies.
• Installs personal computers, software, and peripheral equipment.
• Maintains and controls all aspects of the Firm’s copy machines, telephone/PBX system and conference room audio visual systems.
• Assists with setup and operation of teleconferencing applications such as WebEx, Zoom, and GoToMeeting.
• Other duties as assigned as needed.
Education and experience
- 2 years’ experience supporting end-users with technical questions, and computer/device troubleshooting
- Associates Degree or equivalent experience
-Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to reason with strong personalities
-Knowledge of PC hardware and peripherals
-Knowledge of Windows 10, Mac OS, Android, and iPhone (iOS)
-Knowledge of Microsoft Office 2016/365/Outlook
-Knowledge of wired and wireless networks, DHCP, and static IP assignment
-Ability to troubleshoot end-user software issues (determine whether actual software problem or user error)
-Excellent communication with higher-tier IT support
Kobayashi Sugita & Goda