Spokane ABRA Auto Body and Glass Manager
Knudtsen Chevrolet Spokane, WA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
ABRA Auto Body and Glass Spokane
ABRA Auto Body and Glass Spokane is seeking a Body Shop Manager to join the team and accelerate their career. As a Body Shop Manager, you would be responsible for overseeing the efficient operations of the body shop, while ensuring customers’ vehicles are returned to them in a timely manner and in accordance with company and applicable safety and quality standards. Continued training would be provided.
We are a family-owned and operated franchise that provides the community with a state-of-the-art body shop committed to providing excellent repairs in a timely manner and serving our customers well. We strive to be a team and truly value our relationships with each other, our customers, and the community.
Applicants should want to continue their own professional development, enjoy customer service, and have the desire to be an integral part of a team. If this sounds like you, come join our family for a rewarding opportunity in auto body repair!
Compensation: $70,000 – $100,000/year
Our Core Values:
We are committed to our employees, customers, and the community in which we live, work, and play. We love supporting and attending local events and encourage our employees to get involved as well! Additionally, we have some great benefits:
- Health insurance for employees and dependents - medical, dental, vision
- Health savings account with employer match
- Life insurance provided with option to purchase more
- Short and long term disability insurance
- Paid holidays
- Sick pay
- Paid vacation
- Employee purchase discounts
- 401(K) Retirement Savings Plan with employer match
- Community service opportunities
- Training and education assistance
- 3 years of body shop estimating required; body shop management experience preferred.
- I-CAR certified.
- Knowledge of DRP guidelines.
- Familiarity with CCC ONE and the ability to learn new software.
- A self-motivated team player that is able to communicate effectively with a diverse set of team members and customers.
- Able to safely operate a wide variety of cars, trucks, SUVs, and vans, including both automatic and manual transmissions.
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time.
- Be able to lift up to fifty (50) lbs without assistance and stand, sit, bend, and twist for extended periods.
- Have and maintain a valid driver’s license.
- Pass a motor vehicle report and possess a safe driving record.
- Pass a criminal background check and drug test. Also subject to random drug testing at the company’s request.
- Forecasts goals and objectives for the department and strives to meet them.
- Hires, trains, motivates, and monitors the performance of all body shop employees.
- Prepares and administers an annual operating budget for the body shop.
- Directs and schedules the work of all body shop employees.
- Establishes and sustains good working relationships with insurance adjusters and DRP partners.
- Maintains a thorough understanding of insurance requirements and stays up to date on repair best practices.
- Establishes and sustains good working relationships with customers to encourage repeat and referral business.
- Implements aggressive marketing plan to increase body shop business.
- Monitors technicians’ daily productivity reports and corresponding payroll records.
- Writes accurate estimates and track the vehicle’s progress through the repair process, keeping the customer informed and the file updated.
- Follows up on parts orders to ensure parts availability.
- Monitors progress and completion of vehicles in the shop, ensuring that proper repair and safety procedures are followed.
- Maintains high-quality service repairs and minimizes comebacks. Conducts periodic spot checks of completed jobs for thoroughness and quality.
- Checks quality of completed work.
- Handles customer’s complaints immediately and according to company guidelines.
- Monitors paper flow to ensure that all documents are accounted for, filled out completely and legibly, and files or distributes to the appropriate parties.
- Prepares final billing for completed repair orders.
- Understands and complies with federal, state, and local regulations that affect body shop operations, such as hazardous waste disposal, OSHA Right-to-Know, etc. Provides necessary training.
- Ensures that proper safety equipment is available and being used properly.
- Monitors the maintenance of paint booths, frame straightening equipment, and other large fixed assets to ensure long term usage and value.
AutomotiveView all jobs at Knudtsen Chevrolet