Senior Representative - Client Services-Thibiant Intl Customer Service Salary SG&A
- Posted: 13 days ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
The Client Services Senior Representative represents the company and interfaces with customers ensuring timely delivery of orders by utilizing information in ERP & through external/internal communication. The primary goal is to provide the most optimum customer service possible. The Senior C.S.R will also work internally with Marketing, R&D, QC/QA, Production & Warehouse departments to ensure smooth order processing and work to resolve any problems with orders, delivery dates or service. This also involves an added role in an additional department, (ie. Purchasing and/or finance).
Specific Responsibilities & Duties:
- Promotes a safe working environment and adheres to Health, Safety and Environmental procedures, company safety rules, Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP’s), Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) in line
- Responsible for Full Cycle Account Management of Client’s Purchase Orders.
- Confirm Customer purchase orders within 24 business hours, Confirmation will include, MOQ, Batch Size, Price and FG lead-time.
- Working with purchasing and customer when a CS PO is placed out of lead time and needs to be expedited.
- Work with customers to approve expediting/buying MOR for materials. (turnkey)
- Enter and maintain Inventory Item Planning Data in QAD to ensure correct lead-time, supplier, and buyer information for processing of demand on customer supplied materials.
- Attend Weekly Operations meetings to review open sales orders and sales order maintenance.
- Coordinate with scheduler for a planned fill date, when material delivery status is not available.
- Review customer material requirements and confirmed delivery dates to advise internally for expedited receipt/release of materials.
- Follow up with finish goods that are past dues, in QC-status, provide reasons & resolution to report back to the customer.
- Work with Product Structure to set up any NEW Cross-reference customer supplied materials that will be tied to an existing finished good in customer/supplier database.
- Work with A/R to bill for Storage, re-testing, testing, double set-ups.
- Advise customer of material delays, along with reasons/resolutions & revised ship date.
- Provide customer material receipts, NCR’s, samples, shortages or paperwork discrepancies.
- Follow up on production schedule status, delays, shortages, NCR’s & update customers.
- Follow up on NCR’s- provide customer samples of components, customer disposition and forward customer disposition to NCR/QC inspectors & update with rework details if necessary.
- Advise Customer of materials not arriving as planned.
- Coordinate any customer complaints/returns, issue credits & instructions for reworks
- Follow up with finish good reworks to ensure they are completed ASAP.
- Revise finish good purchase orders per customers’ request (ex: ship to locations, quantities, due dates, etc.)
- Coordinate shipments under quarantine (receive customer’s requests, internal signatures, QC releases & work with shipping dept.)
- Ensure inventory is accurate and review any discrepancies with customer.
- Attend bi-weekly C.S meeting with Customer Service Mgr.
- Work with Accounting dept. to help resolve non-payment of invoices by providing documentation.
- Meet with MIS for training sessions on QAD
- Process RA’s and coordinate with Shipping, Accounting, and Production
- Process any CS related RTV’s
- Work with cost accounting to obtain NEW pricing when customer orders out of MOQ
- Added Role
- Manages turnkey accounts and involves Purchasing when purchasing of components is required
- Involves Finance when assessing customer liabilities, (pushouts, cancellations, or decreases) for the C.S Team.
- Other duties may be assigned by Client Service & Supply Chain Logistics Management.
- Capable of lifting up to 25 lbs.
- Capable of standing, walking, and sitting for extended periods.
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, power tools, and to handle other computer components.
- High school education or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business administration (B.B.A.),Science of Business Administration (B.S.B.A.)
- Minimum 6-7 years’ Client Service role experience in Consumer Products; preferably in cosmetics process manufacturing or an FDA regulated industry.
- Required Advanced knowledge in QAD or other comparable ERP/MRP systems.
- Required Advanced reporting, designing and data analytic skills. Strong math skills: addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
- Advance PC Knowledge i.e. MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook) is required.
- Demonstration of continual education. Attends seminars or reads training materials for continuing education and shows initiative in learning industry trends.
- Ability to lead, thinks strategically, set, and achieve objectives, and influence organizational change. Strong time-management, organizational, planning people and leadership skills.
- Constantly work to improve processes and consistently reviews all existing procedures for possible change, maintains and expands technical knowledge. Makes suggestions for improvements
- Strong English communications skills: speaking, reading, and writing. Ability to communicate clearly and thoroughly with Management and personnel and interpersonal relationships with employees at all levels.
- Willingness to participate in continuous process improvement, innovation, and elimination of Non-value-added tasks.
- Demonstration of a sense of urgency in achieving goals, contributing to business objectives, and responding to company needs.
- Teamwork: Build and sustain cooperative working relationships and has strong leadership skills and ability and support of and participation in teams, demonstrating willingness to contribute to the success of Team objectives.
- Motivating, recognizing, and encouraging achievements and contributions of people with diverse backgrounds.
- Good attendance record. Flexibility to work special schedules as required satisfying job requirements
- Self-Management and Good time-management skillsdisplays initiative, effort excellent organizational and planning skills, and commitment towards completing assignments in a timely manner.
- Achieving thoroughness and accuracy in completing multiple prioritized projects.
- Problem Solving: Identify options for solving a problem and evaluate the strengths and weaknesses.
- Process manufacturing environment
- Office environment
- Noise level is moderate.
- Lighting is low to moderate
Knowlton Development Corporation
AddressLos Angeles, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Knowlton Development Corporation