- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Legal Assistant to become a part of our team! You will provide overall support to attorneys' business needs.
- Conduct research to support legal proceedings
- Assist with the drafting and reviewing of legal documents
- Investigate facts to help in the negotiation of legal disputes
- Monitor and ensure compliance with state and federal regulations
- Record and store client information
- Previous experience as a paralegal or other legal field
- Familiarity with legal research
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Knowles Law Firm PLCWhy Work Here?
Established firm with competitive pay, opportunity for growth and a great place to establish job security. Diverse and productive atmosphere
Established Diverse and Goal Oriented Personal Injury and Criminal Defense Law Firm providing the most comprehensive representation and customer service in Arizona Municipal, Superior and Federal Courts.
LegalView all jobs at Knowles Law Firm PLC