Knowledge Services is looking for a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) for the Night shift in Richmond, IN.
12.5 Hour shift: 6PM-7AM
Pay Rate: $23-26/hr based on experience
Knowledge Services has benefit offerings to include the following:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Voluntary Life and AD&D coverage
- Pet Insurance
- Ticket and Event discounts!
- The above are available provided contractors meet eligibility requirements
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Responsibilities include:
• Provides physical and psychosocial nursing care to assigned patients using ANA standards of practice and patient care and following hospital and nursing policies and procedures.
• Completes and documents nursing assessments of patients and communicates the findings of those assessments to the supervising Registered Nurse.
• Appropriately documents care provided, including the patient's response to that care.
• Provides health education to patients and families to promote recovery.
• Participates as an active member of the treatment team. May have case manager responsibilities in the treatment planning process.
• Transcribes physician orders.
• Assists the physician in examining and providing treatment to patients as needed.
• Provides clinical supervision to psychiatric attendants in the absence of the Registered Nurse.
• Mentors QMA students and supervises QMAs during practicum experience, fostering adherence and knowledge of nursing policies and procedures related to medication administration.
• Works with Unit RN to maintain a safe and therapeutic environment for patients and staff.
• Is responsible for the safe storage, administration and documentation of medications and treatments according to nursing policies and procedures and maintains the medication room and treatment room on the unit in safe, clean, and orderly condition.
• Participates in performance improvement activities and groups.
• Provides care in emergency situations.
• Maintains the confidentiality of protected medical information of patients.
• Performs related duties as assigned.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Requirements:
• Valid LPN license in the state of Indiana.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficiency in computer skills (Word & Outlook) and ability to learn other programs used in maintaining electronic medical records.
• Certification in Bridge Building and CPR/AED.
Today, Knowledge Services is the largest government MSP provider in the nation with twelve state accounts and counting. With a diverse and growing team, seven office locations across the country, and a focus on mobile capabilities, Knowledge Services is poised to help organizations serve the modern citizen through cost-effective solutions that put people first.