Works collaboratively with the client and team members-both external and internal to the company - to research, validate and document business needs, and to ensure that those needs are clearly reflected and completed. Assists with translating business needs into system/ application and may help determine solutions to business problems. Lead the unit in meetings and act as a subject matter expert within the unit. Effectively manages client’s expectations.
- Ensure that items are prepared for client meetings.
- Work with the client on claims related items, using strong communication skills to elicit, document, analyze and validate business processes and client expectations.
- Research, identify, and specify solutions to problems.
- Document claim updates as well as reference updates/changes.
- Work with the BPA team on reference changes and system updates.
- Review and work claims that have been identified as a high priority by the client.
- Assist with quarterly and annual CPT, HCPCS and diagnosis code updates in the system, ensuring rules are correct and working on edit and audit configuration.
- 5+ years of health-care claims experience is required
- Certified coder required
- Must know CPT, HCPCS and ICD-10 coding
- Must be proficient in Excel
- Must work collaboratively in a team environment in making changes to the claims system for CPT, HCPCS and ICD-10 coding updates and benefit plan coverage.
- Build relationships and working collaboratively; effective verbal/ written communication.
- Ability to assist/create manual documentation as well as provider notifications
Position will be working remotely during the COVID-19. Office is located downtown Indianapolis upon return to the office.
Today, Knowledge Services is the largest government MSP provider in the nation with twelve state accounts and counting. With a diverse and growing team, seven office locations across the country, and a focus on mobile capabilities, Knowledge Services is poised to help organizations serve the modern citizen through cost-effective solutions that put people first.
Why Work Here?By utilizing technology, Knowledge Services has been expanding the reach of professional organizations since 1994. A certified woman-owned business enterprise (WBE), Knowledge Services was started by Julie Bielawski as a computer training facility that partnered with big names like Oracle and Microsoft to provide on-the-job instruction. When the growing need for temporary IT staffing became apparent, Knowledge Services began exploring vendor management, prompting the development of the solutions they use today to serve both the public and private sectors. Today, Knowledge Services is the largest government MSP provider in the nation with twelve state accounts and counting. With a diverse and growing team, seven office locations across the country, and a focus on mobile capabilities, Knowledge Services is poised to help organizations serve the modern citizen through cost-effective solutions that put people first.
As a Knowledge Services team member, you will experience first-hand our exceptional culture, great benefits and laid back environment!