Seeking an Administrative Assistant in West Lafayette!
$13.62 per hour
- Processing grade changes in accordance with policy
- Evaluating transcripts and other prior learning for application of credit to the degree plan
- Fulfilling transcript requests
- Auditing records for graduation and printing and mailing diplomas and related materials
- Conducting phone and email interaction with a goal of extraordinary customer service
- Receiving and processing incoming documents and routing to next steps in processes
- Processing status changes and similar updates to the student record
- Identify problems, improvements, and errors and pro-actively and professionally raise these to the attention of appropriate management
- Actively engage in and contribute to a culture of constant process improvement
- Contribute daily to a collaborative, positive, and supportive work environment
- Bachelor's Degree (B.A./B.S.)
- 1 year related experience
- Proficiency with computers and an ability to learn and explain the workings of student information systems, content management systems and web applications at a suitable level of expertise. Daily assignments include extensive use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, CampusVue, as well as several proprietary software products.Previous experience working with a variety of computer systems and a demonstrated ability to effectively perform routine functions in the MS Office suite
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, and an ability to communicate effectively with students, colleagues, managers, and staff and management of other departments;
- Ability to meet deadlines and maintain confidentiality
Work hours are 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM - will work from home 2 days a week and 3 days in the office
This is a contract/contract to hire opportunity.
Today, Knowledge Services is the largest government MSP provider in the nation with twelve state accounts and counting. With a diverse and growing team, seven office locations across the country, and a focus on mobile capabilities, Knowledge Services is poised to help organizations serve the modern citizen through cost-effective solutions that put people first.