Knowledge Services is seeking an Administrative Assistant in Columbia Tennessee!
M-F 8am-4:30pm may work some Saturdays-will adjust hours during the week so not to exceed 37.5 hours
Will be standing/walking for long periods of time, will be wearing PPE and will be working outdoors in the elements (heat, rain, etc) - Must be able to work in this type of Environment
May travel within region 30-40 miles and get reimbursed for mileage.
The Administrative Assistant will have the following responsibilities.
- Data Entry/Administrative Assistant work- enter assessment information into REDCap; monitor for receipt of test results; assist with contacting patients of NEGATIVE test results; edit REDCap information to include test results; assist with phone triage; filing-50%
- COVID-19 Test Preparation – maintain supply of assessment documents/handouts/lab requisitions;
- Assist with coordination of off-site testing events; set up daily drive thru testing 25%
- COVID-19 Testing – complete assessment form for each individual being tested; complete patient demographics on lab requisition; direct traffic flow; collect and organize assessment documents;
- Demobilize testing site-25%
Must have good data entry and customer service skills
Today, Knowledge Services is the largest government MSP provider in the nation with twelve state accounts and counting. With a diverse and growing team, seven office locations across the country, and a focus on mobile capabilities, Knowledge Services is poised to help organizations serve the modern citizen through cost-effective solutions that put people first.