At direction of supervision perform cash counts, and Sarbanes Oxley required reviews. Test operational and financial controls in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting and Auditing Standards. Prepare audit reports detailing tests and summarizing findings for management.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required as interaction with management in both areas is required.
- Willing to work approximately 48 hours per week.
- Need to be Accounting or Finance majors in their Sophomore year or above.
- Requires a Grade Point Average of 3.0 or above and completion of accounting course prior to the internship.
- Process audits or analyses relating to operational and financial controls.
- Create audit or analysis reports to management for each audit performed.
- Presented all audit or analysis reports, work papers, problems and recommendations to Internal Audit management for review before disclosing them to audited managers.
- Help investigate and recommend solutions to any problems found during audits or analyses.
- Help maintain an approach of goodwill and cooperation between Internal Audit Management and all other departments.
- Provides guest service according to Cedar Fair standards when serving the guest or working with subordinates, including initiating guest interactions, answering questions and giving directions.
- Meets scheduling availability requirements, including nights, weekends, and holiday periods to meet business needs.
- Meets Cedar Fair's attendance requirements as outlined in Cedar Fair's attendance policies.
- Adheres to Cedar Fair's Rules of Conduct including specific costuming and grooming standards as outlined in Employee Guidelines and other park/division specific policies and procedures.