Shipping Receiving Clerk
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Shipping & Receiving / Warehouse Specialist is responsible for processing product orders, receiving deliveries, scheduling LTL shipments and administrating all related documentation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Receive deliveries and verify incoming shipments are accurate and in acceptable condition
- Process and ready large order shipments by palletizing and wrapping
- Process and ready small order shipments by pulling parts from stock and packaging properly
- Ship products to customers via UPS, FEDEX, LTL freight
- Organize stock and product in the warehouse by properly storing in designated locations
- Keep records of all product shipped and received
- Purchase and maintain automatic pool vacuum repair inventory
- Diagnose, quote and perform repair orders on customer’s automatic pool vacuum systems (in-house and at customer sites when necessary)
- Process LTL freight rate quote requests and schedule LTL freight shipments
- File freight claims for both small packages and LTL freight
- Forklift operation and maintenance
- Pallet jack operation and maintenance
- Keep warehouse clean and organized
- Parts Will Calls and customer deliveries as necessary
- Maintain and order warehouse and shipping supplies
- Maintain administrative offices and warehouse lighting
- Participate in delivering and setting up for tradeshow and educational courses
- Other duties may be assigned by Manager or Supervisor
Education and/or Experience
- High School Diploma
- 3+ years related experience preferred
- Some travel required to customer sites
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft NAV Dynamics, Excel, Word, Outlook and freight systems software, i.e. UPS and FEDEX, LTL freight carriers
- Detail oriented and organized
- Excellent written and verbal skills for effective communication
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will frequently walk and sit; use hands and fingers, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or listen.
The employee will occasionally lift and/or move 50 or more pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
The noise level in the warehouse environment is moderately loud. The office environment is typically quiet with personnel sitting in cubicles with normal distractions of people and phone calls.
Knorr Systems is an equipment sales and service organization serving the commercial aquatics / swimming pool and waterpark markets in California, Nevada, Washington, Oregon, Texas and Oklahoma. Established in 1977, our product line ranges from filtration and chemical treatment mechanical systems to competitive swimming and deck equipment; all by various well known and quality aquatic manufacturers.
2221 S. Standard AvenueSanta Ana, CA
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Knorr Systems