Knoll is a constellation of design-driven brands and people working together with our clients to create inspired modern interiors. Since 1938, we’ve been thinking about how people interact with their environments and how their environments impact what they do. Our strength in office systems, seating, furniture, textiles, leather and architectural accessories allows us to compose integrated solutions from products and services that naturally work together.
To learn more, visit www.knoll.com
KnollStudio is a prominent division of Knoll, a global office furnishings manufacturer committed to design excellence. The KnollStudio sales force is recognized for representing furniture innovation and classic modern furniture design to the Architecture and Design Community, the network of Knoll dealers, the Knoll Space retailers, as well as end users within their territory. This employee is expected to assist their assigned KnollStudio sales people achieve their sales objective by assisting with specifications, order management, and showroom activity.
The KnollStudio Sales Assistant insures that the Knoll brand and message are reinforced through the overall client and showroom experience. They support any and all activities as they relate to the sales process including, but not limited to, order management, samples, graphic presentations, managing internal system communications and showroom sample products. This employee should be a contributing part of a multi divisional showroom, and help out when necessary with any division of Knoll for events, sales, and tasks if needed. A helpful, can-do attitude is the key to success.
- Create pricing and quotation requests for dealers and clients as requested by sales reps (SR)
- Follow up on customer deposits, orders, and final payments through to delivery
- Work with Customer Service to place, track, and insure final shipment of furniture orders
- Project manage and track quotes and orders from start to finish
- Invoice clients for order shipment if required
- Coordinate warranty or field service requests when necessary as requested by SR
- Help track and change Sales Credits for Sales Reps (SR)
- Submit special requests to factory (CPD) as requested by SR
- Assist SR with bid proposals if needed
- Assist SR with mock up orders and installation
- Work to maintain Studio showroom samples in excellent condition, with help of SR
- Coordinating showroom sample deliveries between clients and other Knoll locations
- Inventory, order and keep Studio finish samples and literature organized for showroom’s use
- Assemble literature binders for Sales Reps
- Assist in the design of specialized electronic and/or and printed marketing materials for sales reps if asked, with help of SR
- Respond to telephone inquiries or refer to sales rep
- Assisting with presentations and or events in the showroom (meeting set up and break down)
- Sales support with showroom clients including walk in traffic, questions, walk in orders, or sampling requests
- Proactively keep remote reps supplied with pricing requests, literature, samples, etc.
- Oversee COM (Customers own fabric) approval submittals on direct orders
- Reception support on occasion if needed in showroom
- Any necessary administrative assistant duties for the Studio Sales Reps not mentioned above
A KnollStudio Sales Assistant must be well organized. Multi-tasking is the key to success in this position. This person should be able to design and prepare sales collateral material for the reps, quoting products, processing, entering and following an order (project manage) from start to finish. A friendly demeanor is needed, as you will work with multiple Studio reps in any given region, as well as be helpful to the entire team that works in the same office. This person must also be able to greet and present product to showroom clients. A tasteful eye is helpful, as showroom product displays and vignettes must reflect the Knoll brand aesthetic.