Residential Construction Superintendent
Knipp Enterprise LLC. Colorado Springs, CO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you someone that is structured and disciplined with a strong attention to detail and amazing follow through? We are looking for someone that is very analytical with excellent communication skills. Are you practical yet possess common sense?
If you fit this description, then we may have the perfect work environment for you.
Knipp Contracting of Colorado, LLC is looking for an experienced superintendent for rehabs/flips, tenant turns, and capital improvements, tenant occupied maintenance for the Denver CO area.
Along with fitting the duties and responsibilities YOU MUST cut and paste this link into your browser and finish to completion. Your resume will not be considered unless this step is taken.
- The superintendent’s primary responsibilities include project estimating, problem solving, working with multiple customers, proper job scheduling, and job starts/completions.
- Ability to supervise, coordinate and complete residential remodels/flips, tenant turns, and capital improvements.
- Planning, coordinating and supervising field operations for projects of varying complexity.
- Scheduling labor, materials, and equipment including work of subcontractors.
- Providing technical direction and is responsible for overall quality of work.
- Responsible for coordinating and managing all necessary resources throughout the entire project, such as contract administration, pulling of necessary permits, start up throughout close out and will be responsible for ensuring the owner’s expectations.
- Ability to communicate with governmental authorities, including: obtaining inspections, including obtaining a Certificate of Occupancy.
- Overseeing jobsite safety requirements and performing site safety inspections
- Be an active and effective leader of the jobsite construction team.
- Effective in maintaining and updating all required data systems, i.e. contracts, change orders, RFI’s, approvals as well as company web based system.
- 5+ Years of experience in residential remodeling/rehab projects
- Four-year degree in construction related field not required, however it is a plus.
- Knowledge in Sales Force is a plus.
- Must have a trade base of current licensed bonded subcontractors.
- Computer skills and the ability to use an Ipad are necessary to be effective.
- Working directly with project team members (Owners, Architects, Project Managers, Project Engineers, and Subcontractors) for overall project success
Knipp Enterprise LLC.
Knipp is a National Residential & Commercial General Contractor based in Phoenix, AZ
AddressColorado Springs, CO