Commercial Construction Superintendent
Knipp Enterprise LLC. Phoenix, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
National Company based in Phoenix, AZ. Looking for an experienced Commercial Construction Superintendent for Phoenix, AZ Market.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee, schedule, and coordinate all construction/development activities at the assigned project to successfully complete project in the most efficient manner possible, on time, and on budget.
- Insure compliance from all project vendors with building codes, code compliance, safety regulations, project rules, and conformance to project specifications and contract stipulations.
- Schedule and monitor all testing & inspections and promptly remedy and resolve all deficiencies in test or inspection reports. Properly document all test and inspection reports.
- Maintain accurate log of all project activities and communications including documentation for all Change Orders and construction plan & document modifications.
- Provide accurate & timely reports to the Company & Client on current project progress and update project schedule as needed.
- Comply with regulations and reporting requirements of agencies having jurisdiction over project activities.
- Properly document any failure in vendor performance or non-compliance with contract specifications or code compliance.
- Assist Company in preparation of bid specification and contract scopes of work.
- Professionally represent the Company to customers, clients, lenders, subcontractors, and the general public.
- Fulfill Qualifying Party responsibilities for Outdoor Systems Management, as needed.
- Carry out all other duties assigned by supervisors.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of commercial construction management experience.
- Familiar with all applicable construction practices & building codes, OSHA compliance requirements, Maricopa County Dust Control compliance requirements, and all other regulations & requirements from other government agencies having jurisdiction over project activities.
- Four-year degree in construction related field not required, however it is a plus.
- Knowledge of Sales Force and Procore is a plus
- Must have a trade base of current licensed subcontractors
- Experience in recruiting new subcontractors
- Must currently have a Cell Phone
- Computer skills and the ability to us an iPad are necessary to be effective
- Working directly with project team members (Owners, Architects, Project Managers, Project Engineers, and Subcontractors) for overall projec
Knipp Enterprise LLC.
Knipp is a National Residential & Commercial General Contractor based in Phoenix, AZ