JOB TITLE: Quality Assurance Inspector – Inventory / Shipping
DEPARTMENT: Quality Assurance
REPORTS TO: Quality Assurance Floor Inspection Supervisor
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
Inspects completed products, assemblies and kits to assure conformance to Engineering requirements.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Ability to read and write English and interpret documents such as Engineering drawings, Quality Procedures, and Inspection / Control plans.
- Basic knowledge of GD&T preferred, but not required
- Must be detail oriented
- Must be able to use any required charts, maintain, and understand records.
- Must be able to work from written and verbal instructions.
- Must have proficient computer skills.
- Experience in an ISO9001 QMS environment.
DESCRIPTION OF JOB DUTIES:
• Conduct visual inspection of parts and assemblies.
• Perform mechanical inspection as required using gage pins, calipers and other hand-held inspection equipment
• Generate documentation necessary to provide objective evidence of conformance to Engineering requirements.
Knight Enterprises Management, L.L.C. is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other protected factor by country, regional or local law. Knight’s policies regarding recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, training and all other personnel matters are free from discriminatory practices and are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities.
To view the U.S. Department of Labor’s (DOL) Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law poster, please go to the following link: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
Knight Enterprises Management, LLC
Why Work Here?Knight’s Enterprise is a large umbrella company offering a wide variety of career opportunities, everything from engineering, retail, design, sales, automotive, and manufacturing. The Knight Enterprises companies produce excellent, innovative products, committed to value, quality and customer service. Our ability to design, prototype, test and manufacture in-house ensures that Knights can develop innovative, responsive solutions that can be quickly fielded. Knight Enterprises is the largest manufacturing company in North Brevard County. We offer competitive compensation and full benefit packages to employees. Knight Enterprises currently have employment opportunities available for experienced professionals to join our team.
Our mission is to develop and manufacture the most innovative products for those who protect our country.