(This position is located in Titusville, FL)
JOB TITLE: Online Auction Sales Coordinator
DEPARTMENT: Lawmen’s & Shooters’ Supply Inventory
REPORTS TO: Lawmen’s and Shooters’ Supply General Manager
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
The Online Auction Sales Coordinator is responsible for day-to-day operations of online auction sales on various auction platforms which could include eBay and other similar websites, handling payments, shipping & handling, mailing and delivery.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Extensive knowledge of online auction (eBay) type sales process.
- Familiar with selling on online marketplaces, including eBay.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office suite, especially Outlook.
- Quick Books knowledge preferred but not required.
- Descriptive technical writing skills.
DESCRIPTION OF JOB DUTIES:
- Inventory tracking and pricing all items responsibly to maximize revenues.
- Helps selects items to sell Online.
- Effectively research values of items to be competitively priced within the appropriate market.
- Take high quality display photos of items to maximize the information and maximize selling price.
- Add items to auction site in creative ways to maximize selling potential.
- Monitor online accounts, deal with questions from potential buyers.
- Communicate with buyers’ inquiries and handle payment at end of auction.
- Sourcing other places online or at other retail outlets, auction houses, dealers to sell specialty items to maximize income.
- Generate monthly sales reports.
- Package all items for safe delivery.
- Responds to customers and provides service and after-sales support when required.
- Ensures adherence to state laws and agency and site-specific policies.
- Other duties may be assigned by supervisor.
Apply on our careers page: www.knightarmco.com/careers
Knight Enterprises Management, L.L.C. is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other protected factor by country, regional or local law. Knight’s policies regarding recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, training and all other personnel matters are free from discriminatory practices and are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities.
To view the U.S. Department of Labor’s (DOL) Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law poster, please go to the following link: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
Apply for this Position