Position: Inventory Clerk Location: Titusville, FL
Job Id: KN19077 # of Openings: 1
JOB TITLE: Inventory Clerk
DEPARTMENT: Production Control
REPORTS TO: Director of Production
PURPOSE OF POSITION: The purpose of this position is to support the Inventory staff and establish and maintain inventory counts.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- 1 (one) year of relevant work experience.
DESCRIPTION OF JOB DUTIES:
- Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition by following all safety regulations.
- Assist with implementing and maintaining cycle count to ensure inventory stock status accuracy.
- Package Government and/or commercial products for shipment using appropriate methods and containers as directed by Optics Inventory staff.
- Perform additional duties as requested by Optics/Knight Vision Inventory Specialist and management.
Knight Enterprises Management, L.L.C. is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other protected factor by country, regional or local law. Knight’s policies regarding recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, training and all other personnel matters are free from discriminatory practices and are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities.
To view the U.S. Department of Labor’s (DOL) Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law poster, please go to the following link: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
Apply for this Position