JOB TITLE: Administrative Assistant
REPORTS TO: General Manager
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
Handling the daily activities of the vice president which includes phone calls, meetings and appointments.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Excellent verbal and written skills required.
- Associates degree preferred but equivalent experience can be substituted for education.
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.
- Must be detail oriented and organized.
DESCRIPTION OF JOB DUTIES:
- Arranging travel and accommodation; occasionally traveling to provide general assistance.
- Scheduling meetings and appointments.
- Screening phone calls, inquiries and requests.
- Produce documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations.
- Maintain working knowledge of organization’s capabilities, products, and other commonly asked questions.
- Revise, edit and proofread content as needed or directed.
- Respond to feedback in a timely manner.
- Work within tight deadlines.
- Check copy for spelling and grammar errors.
- Organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the preparations have been made prior to meetings.
- Provides general information about the organization to individuals and groups.
- Assist the department as needed.
- Performs other duties as directed.
Knight Enterprises Management, L.L.C. is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other protected factor by country, regional or local law. Knight’s policies regarding recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, training and all other personnel matters are free from discriminatory practices and are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities.
To view the U.S. Department of Labor’s (DOL) Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law poster, please go to the following link: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
Apply for this Position