This is an outside position so if you love to pit yourself against the elements, working in extreme temperatures during Summer and Winter, then this is the job for you!!
HVAC Field Supervisor -Primarily Residential with some Light Commercial
$64,000-$84,000/year : 6+ years field experience that includes 2 years supervisory
Field Experience consists of:
- Coordination and supervision of 2 or more employees. Organization of job processes including estimating and parts acquisitions.
- Installs, maintains and repairs heating, ventilating, and air conditioning distribution equipment and systems.
- Installs, maintains and repairs electronic and mechanical devices related to HVAC control.
- Operates various measuring and testing instruments.
- Troubleshoots problems and selects appropriate replacement parts.
- Reads blueprints, piping and wiring diagrams.
- Performs brazing, soldering, pipe fitting and welding.
- Coordinates and performs training program.
- Provides technical support to coworkers.
Knights enjoy the following benefits:
- No "Nightime on Call"
- Company provided uniforms
- Company provided vehicle-take home
- Paid time off
- Rotating Saturdays on call
- Sundays off
- Tool purchasing program
- Recognition program
- Ongoing training
- Weekly pay
- Tablet based dispatching and invoicing
- Health insurance
- Benefits Selection options including savings plan
- Flexible and extended time off-seasonal
Come work for a team you are proud to be part of!